It's been nearly a week since I touched the plaque on Springer Mountain 58 days, 9 hours and 38 minutes from the summit of Katahdin. Since that time, I've focused on resting, eating and trying to get back into the off-trail groove. I owe many thanks to family and friends. A big thanks to Jen and Brew for not only providing me a temporary place to live in Asheville, but for posting such flattering words on the Blue Ridge Hiking Co. blog.
Kevin did a great job of filming the finish on Springer Mountain, and once again, Adam did a great job of uploading this video to youtube. I look forward to writing and sharing more in the near future. In the meantime, a photo essay of the journey is available here and hike statistics can be found here. Thanks for your interest and kind words!
Comments
Incredible feat! A big congrats to you and thanks for sharing your adventure.
Andrew
Jimmy Deane (Capt Chaos)
Capt. Chaos, of course I remember you! Hope you and your dad are well and still getting out.
Congrats! Can't imagine going the miles you did! I enjoyed the vid updates!
Caleb
I am totally pumped about sharing your accomplishment with my kids this school year. Can't wait to hear more about your future adventures.
- Adam
Anish
Genny